Laughter Yoga for the Business World
The corporate world can truly benefit from Laughter Yoga. These 5 categories can help you explain how Laughter Yoga is so well suited to building stronger businesses.
1. Reduces Stress: Laughter Yoga is the quickest, most effective, most economical way to help employees reduce stress. This helps prevent worker burnout and absenteeism from stress-related illness.
2. Creates Emotional Well-Being: Laughter Yoga helps employees balance and manage their emotional lives. This smoothes work-place relations and helps people develop a work-life balance.
3. Promotes Peak Performance: Laughter Yoga increases the net supply of oxygen to the body and brain, thus, promoting peak performance. The brain requires 25% more oxygen than the rest of the body. The laughing and deep yoga breathing of Laughter Yoga enables the brain to attain this much-need oxygen supply so that it can function at its highest level.
4. Enhances Creativity: The playfulness of Laughter Yoga frees right-brained thinking, the basis of all creativity. Out of this creativity new ideas and concepts can grow, giving your business the edge it needs to move forward.
5. Builds Team Spirit: Laughter Yoga connects people and this builds team spirit. Communication skills are enhanced and employees engage with one another in a helpful, mutually-supportive environment.
Contact us to schedule a presentation with your organization.
Laughter Yoga for Seniors
Here are 4 important points why Laughter Yoga is so well suited to helping seniors live fully and meaningfully.
1. Adds More Laughter to Life: Laughter Yoga is ideally suited to helping seniors live a more laughing life. It does not rely upon a sense of humor or cognitive function. Therefore, anyone can laugh heartily. It also helps people understand that they do not need a reason to laugh.
2. Promotes Physical Health: Laughter Yoga is a great form of exercise. Because it is fun, people are willing to engage in it even if they are not otherwise willing to exercise. Laughing increases heart health, boosts the immune system, relieves pain naturally, lowers blood sugar quickly, and frees up deep breathing. All of these things bring much needed health benefits to seniors.
3. Supports Good Mental Health: Many seniors suffer from depression, frustration and anger. As they lose loved ones and their health it becomes increasingly difficult to maintain a positive mental attitude. Laughter Yoga changes a person’s biochemistry in a way that supports good mental health regardless of their circumstances.
4. Increases Social Connection: Laughter Yoga allows for strong social bonding with friends, relatives, fellow residents at care facilities as well as care givers and medical personnel. Even persons with dementia can forge meaningful connections with Laughter Yoga. This development of friendship decreases loneliness and increases quality of life.